ОКО ВОЗРОЖДЕНИЯ ФОРУМ - ТИБЕТСКАЯ ЙОГА БЫСТРОГО ОМОЛОЖЕНИЯ - ВОПРОСЫ & ОТВЕТЫ - ПЕРЕХОД НА ГЛАВНЫЙ САЙТ ОВ & +++

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

100 летние видео

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Barging through Old London over the Regents Canal in 1924 in colour! [A.I. enhanced & Colorized]

Russia around the period of the Russian Revolution in color! (1917-1919)
[A.I. enhanced & colorized]

Для моих российских зрителей: Россия периода Русской революции в цвете!
The original B&W film has been restored and colorized at request of a number of our Russian viewers. It shows highly interesting scenes of the aftermath of the second revolution that took place in 1917. Most scenes in this film were filmed around 1919.

In 1917 the Russian Tsar Nicolas II was thrown-off the throne and killed by revolutionairies under the leadership of Vladimir Lenin. His entire family suffered the same fate.
For more details please read the timeline and the CC captions.

The original film has been motion-stabilized, slightly speed-corrected, enhanced and colorized using modern A.I. video software.

[size=8#Paris #1890 #upscale][/size]
[60 fps] A Trip Through Paris, France in late 1890s / Un voyage à travers Paris, 1890

Upscaled with neural networks footage from the dawn of film taken in Belle Époque-era Paris, France from 1896-1900.

Upscaled with neural networks footage from the dawn of film taken in Belle Époque-era Paris, France from 1896-1900.

A Walk in the Park - c.1900 | Bois de Boulogne Paris - AI Enhanced [4k 60 fps]

Time travel back 120 years to Paris c.1900 for a Sunday stroll in the Bois de Boulogne.
It was a popular meeting place and promenade route for fashionable Parisians of all classes.

The film starts at the Porte Dauphine entrance to Bois de Boulogne. Look out for an early French automobile scooting past in the first few frames, possibly a De Dion Bouton.
Though horse drawn carriages were still the main transport, automobiles were quickly making their noisy presence felt by the start of the 20th century.

The exact date is unclear but the ladies walking skirts are still long and require hoisting, so this film was probably made before 1905.

The Bois de Boulogne ( Boulogne woodland) is a large public park ceded to the citizens of Paris by Emperor Napoleon III in 1852.
It was once an ancient oak forest.There are several lakes, botanical and floral gardens, a zoo and an amusement park. It was popular for equestrian events and open air theater in the 1900's. To the east of the Bois de Boulogne is the Parc de Bagatelle. To the north, the Jardin d'Acclimatation and to the South-east, the greenhouses of Le Jardin des Serres d'Auteuil.

The film was AI restored by GlamourDaze

The world without art is melancholy. But people tend to deny the fact that art is valuable and makes our life live when everything they touch and see is made of art. I’ve been seeing this situation since my childhood every time I tell someone my drea
    Why do you you are a good match for DKU